Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TTBN Gaming: Destiny The Dark Below

A new addition from the DLC is the inclusion of sword drops from certain Knights



Today is the release of the first expansion for Bungie's Destiny called " The Dark Below" and with that comes new maps for multiplayer, a level increase ( 32 is the max now), some new weapons & gear and of course new raids and strikes. I've yet to complete all of these things ( as again the content just dropped today) but from what I've experienced, Destiny is finally starting to feel a bit more complete. I mean obviously since it's adding story content the game seems meatier but this combined with the update previous to the dlc is starting to make me not regret buying this game. Hopefully I'll be able to complete some raids and strikes soon but I did complete the main " story mission" and it was fairly brief but that has to do with how they are releasing content I guess? Still only 3 missions is kind of a let down. Anyways here's footage of my playthrough of "The Dark Below"

* I am starting from the 2nd mission because my first playthrough disconnected*

EDIT: I mistakenly said the swords were part of the DLC but I was informed they were released 2 weeks prior to the DLC

No comments:

Post a Comment