Monday, June 9, 2014

E3 2014: Sony


Ok I was gonna do this how I did Ubisoft but man did Sony announce a crap ton of games so let's just focus on the exclusive ones shall we? I'm not gonna mention multiplatform games because....well they are multiplatform.




The Order 1886- This game was announced last year at E3 but we didn't get to really see anything from it at that time, thankfully that is not the case today. It looks pretty good but it doesn't really look like a must buy to me...at least not yet.

The Order 1886 trailer


Little Big Planet 3- I was waiting for this game to show up, it started the whole user created phenomena and it looks like its back to do more of the same. I know this franchise has a huge following but I am really indifferent to it but for those of you who aren't, I do this for you.

LPB3 Trailer

Uncharted 4-  Everyone knew this game was coming out and we all knew that it would be shown at E3 and we all knew that it would rock your goddamn face off and it did just that. The trailer itself doesn't show much but it's the fact that it's the final one ( well until they wanna make more money) and given the pedigree of the developer, it will most likely be a GOTY contender.

Uncharted 4 Trailer 



No Man's Sky- This game looks so beautiful, the colors are so vibrant and you get to explore planets. I never heard of the developer before ( they created Joe Danger but I never played that game) but this game might make them a household name. Each player starts off on a different planet so that no 2 players have the same starting experience and you get to fly from space to the planet and vice versa all in real time.

No Man's Sky Trailer



Batman: Arkham Knight- I know I said no multiplatform games..but it's the goddamn Batman! Seriously, the trailer was amazing, the graphics look so crisp, the combat looks fluid and nuanced and the batmobile turns into a tank and that's really all I need to say.



This is all just the tip of the iceberg, Sony announced a ton of games and if I went through them all it would take me..well more time than I'd wanna spend on it so go here for a complete list of PS4 and other console games announced so far. Overall I  give Sony an 8/10. They showed a plethora of games but a lot of the games I didn't really care about. I did like that they want to give PS users more incentive to play multiplatform games on their consoles but I wish they showed more exclusives than they did ( I saw Far Cry 4...again...for the 3rd time).

Well this was my first day making more than 1 post on the site and first time sorta kinda covering E3. It's a bit hectic but really fun and I am excited for tomorrow. So long Day 1 and hello Day 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment