Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Civil War Trailer #1


Marvel Civil War #1 trailer is out right now and man is it exactly what I needed to see today. The hype is real with this one, Black Panther makes an appearance, Stark and Cap go at it, Cap and Bucky dismantle Stark, just pure awesomeness wrapped up in yes. I don't really have anything other to say so lets have some Black Panther appreciation.


Look at my boy, look at him in his vibranium laced suit looking like the damn king that he is


Watch as he gracefully dusts Captain America and a goddamn car with the greatest of ease


Marvel as he drop kicks Bucky "I remember now" Barnes in the mouth for being in his presence

Bonus gif:


Watching Stark get broken down in his billion dollar suit by 2 dudes makes this a must see film 

Seriously though, I have so excited for this film to come out I need to invent a time machine just so I can watch it already. 

*Black Panther gifs from tumblr user strikereurika, Iron man getting worked from sheisraging.



No comments:

Post a Comment