Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Deadpool Trailer (Red Band)





So the Deadpool trailer was released today for the masses to see and I can't believe I am saying this but it actually looks good? Fox seems to have learned their lesson? The costume is extremely comic book accurate and Ryan Reynolds looks like he's going to portray both sides of Deadpool? I don't know what kind of devil magic they worked to have this be an R-rated film but I am glad that they did because man do some of these action scenes look legit.

I really can't believe I'm looking forward to a superhero film produced by Fox, especially one starring the same character they royally screwed up so badly the first time around. If this film is as good as the trailer I'll have no choice but to renounce my stance on Fox being the worst company to do superhero films. What a time to be a comic book fan indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment