Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Daredevil Series Trailer


Released earlier today, Netflix's Daredevil series has it's first official trailer (I'm not counting that teaser from yesterday) and I gotta say it looks good. From what the trailer shows we can expect a dark, gritty Daredevil that is clearly drawing inspiration from the Frank Miller run and I am totally for it. It's obviously gonna be a bit more toned down in the spectacle department since Matt isn't some laser shooting, lighting throwing hero; but a more grounded Daredevil is typically for the best because we get to really see just how dangerous the streets of Hell's Kitchen can be and that ramps up the tension a bit too. I know I have a post talking about how I hate realism in comic book films/tv but the kind of realism happening in Daredevil isn't the type I hate.

Look, just watch the trailer and get hyped for it ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment